segunda-feira, 8 de março de 2010

This is the translation of the letter of the music of Ana Carolina - You and I

Who of us two go say that it is impossible Love happens ...
If I say That I already not feel anything The road without you It is safer I know you will laugh in my face I already know your smile I read your look Your smile is just disguise What I do not even need ...
I say I love it Tá bad for disguise Between the two of us No more no secret In addition to the already agreed
The will of the things we said No guive more for we are just friends And when I say that I do not even want the word reverse way contraryAnd when I pretend I forget I did not forget anything ...
And every time I run, I approach most And you lose sight of this is too bad And that is why I cross your future And make the memories a safe place ... Not that I want to relive any past Not clinching a feeling trashed But every time I look for an exit I have inadvertently entering in your life
I looked for any excuse to not stare Not to say again and always the same thing Speaking only for talking I'm no longer indifferent to this talk The story of both do not care ... If I try to hide half-truths You know my smile Read my eyes My smile is only disguise What I do not even need ...
And every time I run, I approach most And I lose you of sight of this is too bad And that is why I cross my future And make the memories a safe place ... Not that I want to relive any past Not clinching a feeling trashed But every time I look for an exit I have inadvertently entering in your life

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário